Old Sheldon Church, Beaufort County, S.C.
Click on image to view larger image


Location: Columbia SC US
Posts: 36
users gallery
Built in 1753, Sheldon Church was previously known as Prince William's Parish Church. The church was burned by the British in 1779 during the War of the American Revolution, rebuilt in 1826, and then burned again in 1865 by the Federal Army under orders from General William T. Sherman.
· Date: Mon 25-May-2020 · Views: 90 · Filesize: 233.2KB, 411.4KB · Dimensions: 1024 x 683 ·
Keywords: Old Sheldon Church, Prince William\'s Parish Beaufort County, American Revolution, Civil War, Gen. William T. S
Camera: Nikon 300S
Lens and Filters: AF-S DX 16-85/3.5-5.6 G ED VR, Circular Polarizer
Film and/or ISO: ISO 100
Aperture: HDR Image, Three Photos Merged
Shutter speed: HDR Image, Three Photos Merged
Location: Old Sheldon Church, Beaufort County, S.C.
Tripod and Head
Brunton Tripod and pistol-grip ball head, remote timer release
For forum post:     
Linking to gallery images in the forums supported on Silver membership level and higher
Show large image
Show EXIF Info